Freephone service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you are involved in an incident, simply call 0800 246 834 at anytime and we’ll do everything we can to alleviate your worry. Just leave it to us.
What is Toyota Accident Assistance?
If you drive a Toyota you can take advantage of comprehensive accident protection at no extra cost, regardless of the age of your vehicle. In the event of you being involved in an accident, we'll manage the whole process on your behalf. We'll arrange recovery of your vehicle, get you to your destination and organise, working with your insurers for your car to be repaired as quickly as possible by our own Toyota trained, highly skilled technicians. In most cases we will ensure you are provided with a courtesy car to get you back on the road fast.
The bodyshop professionals
Toyota Accident Assistance allows you to specify the Toyota Centre of your choice to handle any repairs to your vehicle, any insurers often take this choice out of your hands.
For non-fault claims, we'll also provide you with a like-for-like replacement vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired. Our fully trained technicians will only use Genuine Toyota Parts and paints, returning your car to its pre-accident condition. As part of our stringent quality control, you can rest assured your car will be fully checked to NCAP standards for structural integrity, protecting both your safety and the value of your investment. No other repairer can guarantee this for you.
If your car is unsafe to drive after an accident, our Incident Managers will make arrangements for it to be taken to a Toyota Approved Repairer.
Our Incident Managers have a broad experience in dealing with all levels of incident, so you can be assured of their expertise. They will also make sure that your car is taken care of by Toyota trained technicians and repaired to its former condition
We offer you a replacement vehicle
While your Toyota is being repaired by a Toyota Approved Bodyshop, they will supply you with a Toyota replacement vehicle wherever possible.
We guarantee approved repairs and genuine Toyota parts
Our fully-licenced technicians are experts when it comes to repairing your Toyota, using genuine Toyota parts. All genuine Toyota parts and repairs are guaranteed for three years.
In the event of an accident, please call us on 0800 246 834 and we’ll take care of everything for you. Keep this leaflet in your glove box and use the tear off section to make notes about the incident for your reference.
What to do at the scene of an accident
Please follow the procedures listed below. This ensures you comply with the law and that any accident will be handled and recorded as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- pull over to a safe place
- warn other motorists of any hazards that could cause another accident
- we recommend you wear light coloured or flourescent clothing in daylight and reflective clothing at night or in poor visability (source: Highway Code)
- stay calm and offer help to anyone who needs it. If necessary call 999 for an ambulance to provide medical attention
- report the accident to the police if anyone is injured, or if others refuse to co-operate and exchange details
- do not admit liability or sign any statement admitting responsibility
- call Toyota Accident Assistance on Freephone 0800 246 834
- using the attached form, make notes of the time, date, scene of the accident and details of other drivers and witnesses
- preserve any evidence from the accident, and remember that traces left by the accident should not be removed or covered until what has happened has been established and recorded
- use the attached forms to make a sketch of the accident scene, indicating relevant damage and position of vehicles
- check your vehicle is safe before driving off.